[Lln] Introduction.

Luis Morris lmorris at usmcocnw.org
Fri Aug 11 10:13:52 PDT 2017

Dustin - I hope you are doing well - Attached please find an email I received from Marlen White with an invitation to a Latino Potluck/fundraiser event in Olympia, WA. Marlene is very active in the Olympia area and  she is involved in many Community projects on  immigration, human rights among other issues in the Latino Community.

Marlen - Dustin is a member of our Chamber NW Chapter, and he is an Immigration lawyer at Lane Powell, PC, Seattle office. Dustin speaks fluent Spanish and has helped our Chapter in many ways. We are honored to have him as our member.

Please feel free to contact each other and exchange  details and share mutual interests, about this and other Latino events in Washington State.

Luis,

Luis Morris, President

US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, NW <http://usmcocnw.org/>

800 5th Ave #101-260
Seattle, WA 98104-302

Phone: (971) 319.0384
I email <mailto:lmorris at usmcocnw.org> I USMCOC <http://usmcoc.org/> l  FB <https://www.facebook.com/usmcocnw/?ref=hl>  I  <https://issuu.com/alliancemagazine/docs/alliance_28>Alliance <http://alliancemagazine.co/aprueba-el-consejo-de-administracion-de-pemex-nuevos-nombramientos/>  I