[LIBRARYDIR] Adjunct Reference Librarian Opening at Spokane Community College!

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at scc.spokane.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:50:29 PDT 2024

Greetings all,

If you or someone you know is looking for part time librarian work, consider joining the team at Spokane Community College! Attached is the job description for the Reference Librarian position. You can also find it on the SchoolJobs website here<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ccspokane/jobs/4433321/reference-librarian-adjunct-spokane-community-college?keywords=library&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

I'm happy to answer any questions about college and the library and Spokane, based on my short but informative time working here!

Greg

Greg Bem (he/him) | Outreach Librarian
Spokane Community College Library | MS 2160
1810 N. Greene St. | Spokane WA 99217-5399
509-533-8821 | greg.bem at ccs.spokane.edu<mailto:greg.bem at ccs.spokane.edu>