[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Dues/Invoices

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:48:32 PDT 2024

Hi LLC Members!

So, I was playing with mail merge and I did not know the emails would send automatically! Hopefully there are no typos, or issues with people and colleges getting mixed up. Sorry about that!

The invoice is inside the email message, instead of being attached to it. If this is a problem for your recordkeeping, just let me know and I'll send a formal/attached invoice to you.

If you are not the proper contact for your college, please let me know who to update to/send an invoice.

Again, that was not supposed to go out, but hopefully there's nothing too embarrassing on there. (I'm good with numbers, not words. :)) Any questions, please let me know. And I promise these will go out a lot sooner next year!

Thanks,

Susan
LLC Treasurer

Susan A. Schreiner
Associate Dean for Library, eLearning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College
Aberdeen, WA 98520