[LIBRARYDIR] Student-bought replacements

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Fri Feb 16 17:02:20 PST 2024

Our library doesn't offer the option for students to purchase replacement cables.  Our IT dept is very firm about purchasing Dell power adaptors for Chromebooks and laptops because of potential quality issues with off brand replacements.  For hotspots cables and plugs, the library buys in bulk and maintains a low price replacement cost for students.