[LIBRARYDIR] Mtg in Yakima

Karen Diller karen.diller at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Apr 15 12:37:06 PDT 2024

I am planning on being in person for this meeting and since it will be the first Spring one I have attended, I was wondering what the general times are for each day and if there are any informal events (like dinner together or something)?  THis is so I can figure out how many nights to stay.   Thanks, Karen

Karen R. Diller, PhD (she/her)
425-564-3133
Assoc. Dean, Library
Bellevue College
Bellevue, WA
We pause to acknowledge that Bellevue College resides on the traditional land of the Coast Salish Peoples that includes but is not limited to: Snoqualmie, Suquamish, Duwamish, Nisqually, Tulalip, and Muckleshoot (Smulkamish, Stkamish, Skopamish, and Upper Puyallup) Peoples past and present. We remember their connection to the region and recognize their struggles with systemic oppression. We commit to care for the land and center equity at the core of our (un)learning.