[LIBRARYDIR] Coming to Yakima for LLC?

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Mon Apr 15 10:28:47 PDT 2024

I will be staying up at the Baymont close to the river, so if anyone ends up there and wants to drive to campus together...

Also thinking about bringing my ebike - Leslie, do you think getting across town is bike friendly?

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC

www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org>