[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: single sign-on

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:18:44 PDT 2023

What we learned through the ransomware incident in March is:
1. SBCTC can use OKTA to authenticate Canvas with ctclink information
2. This is not available for ExLibris through the state, but if your
college has its own OKTA, you can use that.
3. We use EZ proxy which is getting its authentication information through
Azure/ Microsoft. - Primo authenticates this way too
3.5 All our IPs changed  - new ones have not been sent to EZ proxy or
vendors yet - as long as people on campus authenticate through EZ proxy it
is not an issue
3.5.5 Unicorn authenticators such as NY Times are an extra pain and follow
no one else's rules.
4. Alma is getting its information through a download Tech services is
doing from CTClink then sending back up to Carliegh - Before September we
were manually adding people.

*Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS*
Executive Director of Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu

*Shoreline Community College*
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.4101

Pronouns: she, her, hers