[LIBRARYDIR] issues with CQ Researcher

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:29:41 PDT 2023

Our faculty decided to cancel CQ Researcher several years ago. I have not heard them lament its absence.

--Lynn
Lynn Kanne (she, her)
Dean, Libraries<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | Learning Support<https://seattlecentral.edu/campus-life/student-support-and-services/learning-support-and-tutoring> | Employee Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>
Seattle Central College<https://seattlecentral.edu/> | Our socials: FB<https://www.facebook.com/SeattleCentralCollege>  Instagram<http://instagram.com/seattlecentral> Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeattleCentral> YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/c/SeattleCentralSCCC>
1701 Broadway BE2101  |  Seattle, WA 98122  |  p: 206.934.4072
See our student’s stories at www.impact.seattlecentral.edu<http://www.impact.seattlecentral.edu/>

Lynn