[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] laptop checkout policies

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:02:26 PST 2023

We ask for documentation such as a police report. However, any
documentation would do - picture of a broken car window, insurance report,
note from an instructor. We are working on a process to waive the fee for
need based cases.

*Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS*
Executive Director of Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu

*Shoreline Community College*
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.4101

Pronouns: she, her, hers