[LIBRARYDIR] Fw: WA Open ProfTech Project Seeks OER/Copyright Support Person

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon May 22 15:18:02 PDT 2023

________________________________
From: Monique Belair <mbelair at sbctc.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 3:15 PM
To: atlc at lists.ctc.edu <atlc at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Boyoung Chae <bchae at sbctc.edu>
Subject: WA Open ProfTech Project Seeks OER/Copyright Support Person

The Washington Open ProfTech Project (Round 2), sponsored by a Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE) FY21 Open Textbooks Pilot grant, is tasked with creating three openly-licensed introductory textbooks - for Early Childhood Education, Hospitality, and Machining.

We are seeking an OER & Copyright support person to join the project.

Please read on or forward to any individuals or groups you think may be interested.

DATES

The contract runs from August 1, 2023 – May 31, 2024

COMPENSATION

Compensation is $5,000 and will be paid via a direct personal service contract.

EXPECTATIONS

  *   Locate images, format OER for content migration, manage image inventory, and provide OER and copyright support to Round 2 cohorts.
  *   Attend monthly Support Team Meetings and submit monthly reports.
  *   Build Pressbooks image inventory for Round 2 cohorts based on guidelines provided by SBCTC.

If interested, please fill out and submit the OER Support Role interest form<https://forms.gle/xvykdDyzS3f1VUTK6> by Monday, June 10, 2023. If selected, we will contact you before the month's end.

Reach out to me directly if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Monique

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Monique Belair (hear my name)<https://namedrop.io/moniquebelair>

she|her|hers why add pronouns?<https://lgbtq.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-01/RAIN%20Adding%20Pronouns%20to%20Your%20Signature%20Line%20FAQ.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>

Project Manager - WA Open ProfTech

EdTech & OpenEd | SBCTC

mbelair at sbctc.edu<mailto:mbelair at sbctc.edu>  360-704-3942

SBCTC Vision

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities”