[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] community borrowers

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Mon May 1 14:03:28 PDT 2023

This is so helpful!

I'm collecting the responses in the shared drive Library Leadership
Council-->Resources-->Policies-->Community Borrower policies
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l7klaaRhQdSWhIjMTpJyeFZKHRAfzSq-1ZdlebBb7c4/edit?usp=sharing>

Thank you, everyone! Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]