[LIBRARYDIR] Final Email before LLC Meeting July 12 and 13: Wenatchee

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Tue Jul 11 16:11:36 PDT 2023

Summer LLC Meeting Information

Go here: https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/

For the Day, Time, Meeting Building/Room for In-person attendees, Zoom link, WVC campus map, Draft Agenda

In Person attendees:

  1.  Print the attached parking pass. I will have extra if you forget.
  2.  Bring your laptop so you can engage with virtual attendees via chat, breakout rooms. The wifi password is on the top of the agenda.

HOMEWORK FOR ALL:

  *   Attach any standing reports to the Summer 2023 Pre-meeting homework<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tk-SlKAyVUU1DGNt0XTpUI3mOF238x7L/edit#heading=h.y2j7iibncopz>
  *   Think about the LLC 2021-23 workplan. A new 2023-2025 workplan will be developed at the Fall meeting
  *   Consider how you prefer to meet in 2023-2024. Would you like to host the LLC meeting on your campus? Prefer to meet in regions? (North, South, East, West). Here's where we met in the past.<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KXRsx6XshouD8Ggb-kNMPDKY59Fw0y--mdZLKjlllV8/edit#gid=0>
  *   We need to pick meeting dates also. Is the current pattern ok? If we keep to the same week of each quarter, it would be November 2/3, March 1, May 9/10, and July 10/11. Be ready to suggest other dates, discuss, choose
  *   If you have engaged with the WSL-sponsored Anti-racist policy and practice training, be prepared to informally share your experiences as a library with those who are interested in participating in the next year.
  *   If you're an WACTCLC library, are there other services you're interested in besides ExLibris/Primo issues? Let Carleigh Hill know on Day 2 at the 2:15pm time slot.
  *   There is an unconference/choose your own adventure section of the Day 2 meeting. Which of these topics are of most interest to you to discuss? Think about your library situation and be ready to raise your hand to indicate interest before we dive into discussion

Non-Librarian Library Leaders
Accreditation
Culture of Inquiry
OER/Pressbooks
Digital Repositories
User Data and Transformative Experiences
Bookstore status update
Budget Issues
New & Innovative Library Initiatives
Library + Campus Collaborations
Paying for databases

See you soon in person or virtually! Safe travels!

Gerie Ventura (she/her/they)
Library Director
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]

LIBRARY HOURS
Summer 2023
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday CLOSED