[LIBRARYDIR] Community printing?

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Thu Dec 14 18:08:49 PST 2023

Claire: this is probably not going to happen for you, but we use a print management system called Pharos for printing. Students get $10 per quarter on their account and another $10 if they are taking certain classes. Community borrowers can use the Pharos kiosk to purchase credits to print: $1.00 minimum.

But as you say, we somehow find a way to help everyone, if it’s only one copy or two….and then we direct them to the nearby KCLS libraries if it’s a lot.

Gerie
https://calendly.com/gerieventura
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]