[LIBRARYDIR] Community printing?

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Thu Dec 7 15:57:36 PST 2023

Hi all,

I hope you are well and enjoying the season!

I have been trying to wrap my mind around community member printing. In the
old days, community members could get a community borrowing card and put
money on it to print, or that's how I remember it. Here at Edmonds, you
can't get a college id card unless you are registered for a course. I'm not
going to say I print for free for the rare community member who comes to
our library, but I wonder if any of you have an idea of how we could charge
community members to print? Thanks, Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
Edmonds College
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]