[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Information Literacy: AAC&U

Jeannie Henkle jHenkle at wvc.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:47:48 PDT 2023

When we were developing our definitions several years ago, we struggled to find something for Information Literacy tied to AAC&U, and we went with something from ACRL (see attached). I'll bring this to our Assessment team to see if we need to update it, because this does look good!

Thank you,

Jeannie Henkle, MLIS<https://ischool.uw.edu/programs/mlis/what-is-library-science>
Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6718
(she/her/hers pronouns)
Book an appointment<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeannieHenkle1@wvc.edu/bookings/> with me!