[LIBRARYDIR] 3-M Desensitizer?

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:33:55 PDT 2023

Hi WA Library Land:

I thought it might be worth an ask: Our 3-M desensitizer has given up the ghost and gone to sensitizer heaven. I was wondering if there was any chance a library that has stopped using security gates, has an old working machine they would be willing to part with cheaply? Of if anyone knows a reputable way to get a used one, or the best of the inexpensive new ones to buy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Susan

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D971D0.82DC1D20]

Susan A. Schreiner
Associate Dean for Library, eLearning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College
Aberdeen, WA 98520