[GuidedPathways] Unlocking Student Success (part II): Program Pathway Mapper with WA Colleges [April 29 2024]

Amunoo Tembo atembo at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 10 11:07:15 PDT 2024

Greetings!

I hope this email finds you well. We are excited to invite you to an hour-long webinar where college representatives will share their experiences and insights on utilizing Program Pathway Mapper (PPM). This is a follow up to the Unlocking Student Success: Program Pathway Mapper (PPM) Webinar 1. This second webinar will delve deeper into the practical aspects of PPM implementation and its impact on student success.

Title: Unlocking Student Success (part II): Program Pathway Mapper with WA Colleges