[GuidedPathways] Workplan clarification q

Nulty, Brigid C. bnulty at shoreline.edu
Mon Apr 8 13:23:01 PDT 2024

Hello all
Clarification needed regarding our Workplan.

Within Section 3 there is reference to "Field-specific events or activities organized by each meta-major community "

Does this mean meta-major-themed Orientation programming? First quarter internships or job-shadowing? Ethnographies of work?  Open-house events? Something else?

Elaboration and examples would be most welcomed.

-B

BRIGID NULTY

She/Her

Director of Guided Pathways

Shoreline Community College

www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.