[GuidedPathways] Introductory Note

Amunoo Tembo atembo at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 3 16:52:53 PST 2024

Greetings!

My name is Amunoo Tembo and I am happy to be joining or re(joining) this listserv in my newer role as the Policy Associate for Student Success and Pathway Navigation in the Student Success Center at SBCTC. I hope to connect with you all in our efforts to support Community and Technical Colleges in our Guided Pathways efforts and look forward to sharing some exciting resources and opportunities.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Amunoo Tembo (she/her/hers)
Policy Associate, Student Success and Pathway Navigation
Email: atembo at sbctc.edu|<mailto:atembo at sbctc.edu|> Phone: 360-704-1020
Student Success Center<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/>