[GuidedPathways] {Disarmed} Applications for Aspen Rising Presidents Fellowship Open Now!

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 2 11:10:54 PDT 2023

[Sent from outside SBCTC]

[https://mcusercontent.com/ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1/images/d8f3f4fd-04f9-1e48-89fb-0dd1f5e0c941.png]

Greetings!

Thank you for all you do to further student success and equity in your state. We wanted to share information about one of our fellowship programs in the hopes that you’ll share it with some of the outstanding leaders you work with. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Applications are open now through December 11 for Aspen’s Rising Presidents Fellowship<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=1dc016c5b3&e=441c662533>! This fellowship aims to develop community college leaders with the commitment and strategic capacity to transform community colleges, and who have aspirations to reach a presidency within five years of completing the program.
We are now accepting nominations for this fellowship.
If you have a colleague who you believe would be a promising candidate, please nominate them here<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=92cb3b94f4&e=441c662533>. Once you submit a candidate's name, we will connect with the nominee and send them the link to our application.
As a reminder, the Rising Presidents Fellowship is for aspiring community college presidents interested in seeking the presidency within five years of completing the fellowship. We encourage applicants from a variety of professional backgrounds, including:

  *   Campus presidents, provosts, or vice presidents at a community college
  *   Senior administrators in other higher education institutions or K-12 systems
  *   Executives from outside of education with a deep commitment to student success

Nominate an Emerging Leader Today!<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=8a6e7fed96&e=441c662533>

We would appreciate your help in spreading the word about the fellowship! Please feel free to customize the copy below and use it in newsletters, emails, and on social media.

General purpose:
The Aspen Rising Presidents Fellowship aims to develop community college leaders with the commitment and strategic capacity to transform community colleges, achieving higher levels of student success while maintaining broad access. Rooted in Aspen's extensive research, the program provides actionable frameworks to support transformational leadership, intensive mentoring from former and current college leaders, and opportunities for practical application. Applications are open October 2 through December 11. Visit as.pn/risingpresidents for more information.
Twitter:

  *   @AspenHigherEd’s Rising Presidents Fellowship is now accepting applications. Learn more and apply today! as.pn/risingpresidents #PresFellow
  *   Join the next generation of community college leaders—apply for @AspenHigherEd’s Rising Presidents Fellowship. Learn more: as.pn/risingpresidents #PresFellow
LinkedIn:
Applications are open now through December 11 for the @Aspen Institute College Excellence Program Rising Presidents Fellowship. This fellowship aims to develop community college leaders with the commitment and capacity to transform community colleges. Applicants from a variety of professional backgrounds who aspire to reach a college presidency within the next five years are encouraged to apply. Learn more at https://as.pn/risingpresidents<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=aa02bc5da3&e=441c662533>.

Thank you for your support! If you have any questions please reach out to CEP.fellowship at aspeninstitute.org<mailto:CEP.fellowship at aspeninstitute.org>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1/images/7264c0ac-fddb-de3b-a823-e3f69199cecd.png]

Questions? Email the Rising Presidents Fellowship Team<mailto:CEP.fellowship at aspeninstitute.org>

Copyright © 2022 The Aspen Institute College Excellence Program, All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/profile?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=3fdc9e9385&e=441c662533&c=2e88f44d4a> or unsubscribe from this list<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=3fdc9e9385&e=441c662533&c=2e88f44d4a>.

[Email]<mailto:cep.fellowship at aspeninstitute.org>
[LinkedIn]<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=a6f01faea2&e=441c662533>
[Twitter]<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=eeca9dd38d&e=441c662533>
[Website]<https://aspeninstitute.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ae2e56f1c283f8903c1a035e1&id=573e9dec11&e=441c662533>