[GuidedPathways] Whole-College Guided Pathways Reform Practices: Scale of Adoption by Community Colleges in Three States

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:16:31 PDT 2023

Hello and happy Monday!

As you may know, last year Washington, Ohio, and Tennessee were selected to complete the Scale of Adoption Survey (SOAS) in support of a National Science Foundation funded project with the Community College Research Center.  Thirty colleges in Washington completed the survey, and the report from the survey, "Whole-College Guided Pathways Reform Practices: Scale of Adoption by Community Colleges in Three States<https://ccrc.tc.columbia.edu/publications/whole-college-guided-pathways-reform.html>," is available now.

A key takeaway from this report is the importance of moving to scale in our Guided Pathways work across the system. I am heartened that some of the areas identified as areas for improvement in the report align with our center priorities this year around deepening focus on advising, career and employment services, and student progress monitoring.

Dr. Debra Bragg also led a webinar this spring on what results from the SOAS in June.  Slides<https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/2023-learning-agenda-events/2023.june.5.ppt.advanvingequity.pdf> and a recording<https://sbctc.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=13872a89-5208-461a-80b5-b0180170f531> of that webinar are available. I am in the process of working with CCRC on a webinar for a deeper dive on this report as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
Cell: 503-307-1555 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>