[Factc] Vice President, Human Resources & Equity, Centralia College

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 24 10:00:16 PDT 2020

My dear friends and colleagues:

Please review this job posting for Vice President of Human Resources & Equity<https://centralia.peopleadmin.com/postings/1786> at Centralia College. This person will have "primary responsibility for personnel policies and procedures, as well as providing leadership for the college’s equity, diversity, and inclusion planning efforts. The Vice President serves as the chief human resources officer and the chief equity officer for the college."

If the description calls to your heart, please consider applying ... and please please please forward to friends and colleagues who might be interested.

Peace,

Jen

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Join a STEM Community of Practice<https://bit.ly/2PHRW7z>

Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology Grant: Read More<https://bit.ly/2CcZoo0>

SBCTC Vision: “Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”