[Factc] Fw: ALL COLLEGES > GUIDED PATHWAYS 2020-21 WORK PLAN PRIORITIES

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 1 14:47:27 PDT 2020

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to keep you in the loop about this guided pathways update/deadline.
There is only one submission per college, so please work with your institutional GP lead to provide your insights and expertise.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Register for  the Fall 2020 Faculty Institute:"Leading with Racial Equity During COVID 19<https://bit.ly/31oKB21>"

Join a STEM Community of Practice<https://bit.ly/2PHRW7z>

Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology Grant: Read More<https://bit.ly/2CcZoo0>