[Factc] How to Create an Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology During a Pandemic

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Thu May 21 19:17:20 PDT 2020

Dear FACTC members:

Here is the announcement about the antiracist writing assessment ecology work I mentioned at our Friday meeting.

Please forward to your English faculty for their consideration.

With great gratitude,

Jennifer

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assessment, Teaching, and Learning (ATL), Education Division

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

COVID 19 Remote Learning Resources<https://bit.ly/3byJaBm>

STEM Communities of Practice Information<https://bit.ly/2XmjnJ6>

Lifeboat/KISS Recordings<https://bit.ly/3ee4lLc>