[Factc] Jen's Notes on the GP Issue Group and Engagement Self-Assessment

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:47:02 PDT 2019

Hey, FACTC friends,

Hard to believe it's been a week since we were meeting at Shoreline! It feels like yesterday ... it feels like a year ago.

Please take a moment to review the notes I took regarding your feedback to Kristi Wellington-Baker on

  *   GP Issue Brief: http://bit.ly/33Jr4c0
  *   GP Engagement Rubric for Self-Assessment: http://bit.ly/33Hr0JL

I've attached electronic copies of both documents.

If you have things you'd like to add or revise, please let me know.

Thank you so much!

Peace,

Jen