[Factc] FACTC Guided Pathways Resolution

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Mon May 6 09:39:07 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Attached you will find the FACTC Guided Pathways Resolution, adopted after a weekend of deliberation at our May 3rd and 4th meeting in Spokane.

I am sending you  this resolution as my last official act as FACTC President.   Terry Taylor from Shoreline CC is the new FACTC President,  congratulations Terry.

Gerard Smith

English Department

Clark College

FACTC Representative