[Factc] Do You Want a Sneak Peek?

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:43:11 PST 2019

Read Below and Ask Yourself this Question:
Does this sound like me?

I want a challenging and rewarding career that invests in student success, institutional transformation, equity and social justice.

If so . . .

Read Below
For a
Sneak Peek

current and upcoming faculty and dean opportunities

Everett Community College.

Everett Community College’s vision, strategic plan and core themes value, respect and uphold equity and inclusion. We are committed to hiring individuals that exemplifies the vision, mission and core values of our institution.

Please forward to anyone you know who may be qualified or interested in joining EvCC.

POSTED

1.English tenure track

2.Education tenure track

3.Graphic Arts/ Web Design tenure track

4.Cosmetology tenure track

COMING VERY SOON

1.Tenure Track Public Services Librarian

2.Tenure Track Health Sciences

3.Tenure Track Economics

4.Tenure Track High School 21

5.Tenure Track ELA/ELP – English Language Acquisition

6.Tenure Track CIS – Computer Information Systems

7.Tenure Track Ocean Research College Academy biology – a unique Running Start program, the only one of its kind in the state.

8. Dean Arts and Learning Resources (Note: this title might change after we review the job description – stay tuned!)

FOR MORE INFORMATION
http://bit.ly/2HXgwQs

QUESTIONS?
Maria J. Peña
Chief Diversity and Equity Officer
Everett Community College | 2000 Tower Street | Everett WA 98201
w | 425.388.9979
e |  mpena at everettcc.edu<mailto:mpena at everettcc.edu>

Executive Assistant | Ambar Martinez | amartinez at everettcc.edu<mailto:amartinez at everettcc.edu> | 425.388.9973