[Factc] Long Term Advocacy Update

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Mon May 14 13:43:39 PDT 2018

Hello FACTC,

I wanted to give you an update on the progress of the Long Term Advocacy Taskforce work.  These are not  all the highlights, but just those I thought  FACTC should note.  I think there are some important items here that we should consider when we advocate ourselves, especially note that the legislators want to hear from business leaders, so our Advisory Committees for Pro-Tech programs may be crucial during the next legislative session.    I've asked several question we should explore.  Any other insights from ya'll would be good.

Gerry