[Factc] Notes from Friday's Call

Howe, Jim Jim.Howe at lwtech.edu
Tue Jan 17 16:40:39 PST 2017

Looks good. The notes are very helpful. Good to see this on the FACTC listserv, especially the suggestion to see if Faculty can join each college's team for the schedule of visits to the Legislature.

My college President, Amy Goings, is the chair of the WACTC Legislative Committee. Her testimony before the Senate Ways & Means Committee on the Governor's budget last week was limited to less than two minutes. FACTC might be interested that she used the time specifically to ask for full funding of Faculty salaries. Her testimony starts at 1:55:40.
http://www.tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2017011093

Jim Howe
LWTech representative to the state Faculty Association
[FACTC]<http://www.factc.org/>
www.factc.org<http://www.factc.org/>