[Factc] Notes from Friday's Call

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 17 15:57:57 PST 2017

Dear FACTC Friends:

Arlen Harris, our director of legislative strategy here at SBCTC, has agreed to have ½ hour updates with FACTC members each Friday from 3:45 to 4:15.  Last week, Terry Taylor and Jim Howe joined Arlen and I for an update on what happened during the first week of the legislative session and to prep us on this week's expected happenings.

I did my best to take good notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mUQPmVBwX6tPG02ztBswmTqRBbnxA2PpZ5DcE176kYI/edit?usp=sharing>.

Attached is a one pager on the SBCTC legislative agenda, a college specific budget fact sheet, and the hearing schedule for this week.

Please let me know if other FACTC members would like to join this Friday's call so I can ensure we have enough ports on the conference call line.

Thank you!

Jennifer

Jennifer Locke Whetham
Program Administrator, Faculty Development
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: (360) 704-4354| f: (360) 704-4419 |
mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu|@jwhethamsbctc | assessmentlearningteaching.wordpress.com<http://www.assessmentlearningteaching.wordpress.com/>