[Factc] Everett Community College 2017 Mentoring Conference

Margaret Balachowski mbalachowski at everettcc.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:13:26 PST 2017

Hello Friends and Colleagues -

Everett Community College would like to invite you to the 2017 Mentoring
Conference. Please link to the conference website 2017 Mentoring Conference
<https://www.everettcc.edu/administration/admin-services/professional-development/disruptive-innovation-mentoring/conference>
and
you'll see information about our plenary speaker, Brandy Brown from
University of Arizona South, a Hispanic-serving institution.

Interested in doing a presentation or a poster? You'll see links to submit
a proposal on the conference website as well. I have attached a copy of
last year's program if you're interested in seeing what the conference was
like last year. Note that there will be an early-bird registration, too!

Questions? Please email me!

--
*Peg Balachowski*
Associate Dean of Teaching and Learning

Follow us on Twitter! <https://twitter.com/teachlearnevcc>
Check us out on the web: *Center for Transformative Teaching
<http://www.everettcc.edu/programs/arts/ctt>*
Visit the *Center for Transformative Teaching blog
<http://ctt.evccblogs.com/> *too!
And on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6989212&trk=my_groups-tile-grp>

*"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood..." * Daniel
Burnham