[Factc] Winter 2017 Meeting

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Mon Jan 9 11:10:15 PST 2017

Hello FACTC!

Off to another exciting winter term.  At Clark College, we open the new term with a freezing rain delay!

Attached you will find the agenda for our Winter meeting at SPSCC, along with directions and hotel accommodations thanks to Carlea McAvoy, or esteemed hostess.

I have also attached two articles—provided by Jennifer Whetham—for our discussion of Power, Privilege and Inequity: “Should FACTC promote a state-wide PPI graduation requirement?”.

Finally, I have also attached a FACTC-Finding document for our discussion of guided pathways, placement practices, and the enrollment crisis of Fall 2016.

See you in a month!

Dr. Gerard Smith
President, FACTC
English Department, Clark College