[Etag] Upcoming Meeting with Instructure Representatives

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 22 14:46:48 PDT 2024

Happy Friday Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well as we conclude another productive week. I would like to express my gratitude to all who participated in the recent survey to schedule our forthcoming meeting with the representatives from Instructure during the WACC conference next week. Based on the feedback, we have determined that the most convenient time for our meeting is on Wednesday, March 27, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM, coinciding with the conference lunch break. For those who will be joining us remotely, a Zoom invitation will be dispatched shortly to facilitate your participation. Meanwhile, attendees who will be present in person are welcome to join us in Building 9, Room 101 (9-101).

Our objective for this meeting is to engage in a detailed discussion with the Instructure team concerning our performance priorities and how their platform can better serve our needs. I've attached a copy of the priorities for everyone to quickly reference.  This session is an excellent opportunity for us to share our insights, experiences, and suggestions directly with the Instructure representatives.

Thank you for your ongoing commitment to enhancing our educational resources and technology. I look forward to our productive dialogue next Wednesday.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)