[Etag] New addition to cost comparison spreadsheet

Wrye, Tim twrye at highline.edu
Tue Apr 30 12:57:06 PDT 2024

My two negotiating cents: I always lean hard on the IPEDS number with vendors.  Most of them do default to that, and even though our ABE/ESL students do use the system, since they are largely tuition and fee exempt, I don’t feel bad about that at all. I generally lean on the credit/tuition & fee paying FTE numbers.  (If they push back on that, I start to use the equity in higher education/community colleges are not the same as public 4 year institutions argument.)

Tim