[Etag] Canvas Updates/Wednesday meeting

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 22 13:27:19 PDT 2024

Greetings All,

My goal for Wednesday's meeting is to go over the new pricings for Canvas and their response to our performance priorities. I have not yet received any of this information but was informed late last week that we would have it before our meeting Wednesday. Once I receive Canvas's responses, I will make sure to forward them to the group.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)