[Etag] [SPAM] RE: Canvas Negotiations Continued Conversations

Margaret Stewart mstewart at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 3 16:34:46 PDT 2024

Hello ETAG.

Here is the link to our doodle poll to help determine our meeting dates for May and June.
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/azqVXoqe
Please submit your responses by the end of day Friday April 19th.

Thank you!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Maggie Stewart
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Educational Resources & Innovation
mstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:mstewart at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-1841* website: www.sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/default.aspx>
Click here for Educational Technology & Open Education Website and Resources<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/default.aspx>

SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."