[Etag] Canvas Negotiations Continued Conversations

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 3 14:51:45 PDT 2024

Dear ETAG Members,

Thank you for your continued support and valuable contributions during our discussions with Instructure. Your insights at the recent WACC meeting were incredibly helpful and enriched our dialogue. As we move forward, I'd like to discuss Instructure's feedback on our requests for improved pricing and services. They've informed us that we can expect their detailed responses by the end of next week.

I've scheduled an ETAG meeting for Wednesday, April 24th, from 1pm to 2:30pm. I realize this time may not work for everyone, and I apologize for any inconvenience. The aim is to keep the momentum going with our negotiations, and this meeting will be crucial for discussing our next steps. For future meetings, Maggie will send out a survey to accommodate as many schedules as possible.

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)