[Etag] ETAG Canvas Renewal Update and Meeting Schedule

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:35:25 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Michael, thank you for this update. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the work and conversations/negotiations with Instructure leading up to our Canvas and Credentials renewal.

As I reflect upon my recent meetings with Instructure about accessibility, I suggest we add a couple of questions about accessibility and the user experience in our survey. This may provide us with further information about where we want to investigate and push Instructure leading up to the renewal period in 2024. For example, Alissa Sells and I are particularly interested in Instructure demonstrating to us that accessibility improvements will be made to Canvas Credentials and Pathways.

Thanks,
Monica

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>