[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Re: Fw: Feedback Needed: Student Success Tool

Wang-Wolf, Xuan xwang-wolf at olympic.edu
Tue Mar 5 15:30:10 PST 2024

Thank you, Ha, for your kind support! Yes, that is correct.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Dr. Xuan Wang-Wolf, PhD (she/her)
Interim Dean
Learning Innovation &
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB)
Olympic College
xwang-wolf at olympic.edu<mailto:xwang-wolf at olympic.edu>
Office: 360-475-7125
Cell: 360-731-6938