[DEOC] DEO Notes

Hanan Zawideh HZawideh at pencol.edu
Mon Feb 5 19:17:01 PST 2024

Thank you, Robert.

Hanan Zawideh (she/her/hers)

Vice President of Human Resources, DEI

hzawideh at pencol.edu

248.910.3587

1502 E Lauridsen Blvd

Port Angeles, WA 98362

pencol.edu<http://www.pencol.edu/>

________________________________
From: DEOC <deoc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Ha Nguyen via DEOC <deoc at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 10:07:53 AM
To: Diversity and Equity Officers Commission (DEOC) <deoc at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Ha Nguyen <ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu>
Subject: Re: [DEOC] DEO Notes

WARNING: This email originated outside of Peninsula College. DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good morning, Robert - thanks for capturing these notes and sharing out with all. I may have missed it and sorry if the case, but is there a repository of some sort to keep our documents in one place? Shared Google drive or Teams site? Thx so much. Best - Ha

Ha T. Nguyen (she|her)

Vice President | Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

e: ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu<mailto:ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu> | c: 253.455.1111

Green River College<https://www.greenriver.edu/> | Facebook: GreenRiverCollege<https://www.facebook.com/GreenRiverCollege/> | Twitter: @GreenRiverCC<https://twitter.com/greenrivercc?lang=en>

[GRC-logo_digital-green]

Vision:

Green River College<https://www.greenriver.edu/> will be an equity-centered leader in higher education

committed to excellence in teaching and learning,

to being an anti-racist college,

and to advancing social and economic justice