[DEOC] DEOC Mentor Workgroup

Morrison, Roderick rmorrison at tacomacc.edu
Mon Feb 5 14:11:20 PST 2024

Hello DEOC Family!

I hope all of your weeks are off to a promising start. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the DEOC Mentor workgroup is down to just 2 members (myself and Marcus) would anyone else like to join this group as we continue our work to build our mentoring practices? It would be great to have another newer member of DEOC join to share their perspective is possible. Let me know as soon as you can and stay strong everyone!

In solidarity,
Roderick

Roderick Morrison, J.D. (he/him/his)
Vice President for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
(253) 566-5221
EDI at Tacomacc.edu<mailto:EDI at Tacomacc.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D89AC5.F3E36330]