[DEOC] Assistance Please

Cathy (Kit) Alston CAlston at greenriver.edu
Wed Apr 24 17:16:38 PDT 2024

Sophia,

Yes, thank you that is helpful. I responded to the email regarding updating the roster. I hope you received it. I have since become a member of NADOHE and would like that information included on the roster. Should I be looking for an email invite for any upcoming meetings in May. I am not sure how those invites are sent to DEOC members. If you could clarify that for me, I think I am good to go.

Best,
Kit

Cathy (Kit) Alston, M.Ed. (she|her)
Interim Vice President | Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion