[DEOC] Assistance Please

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 24 15:44:59 PDT 2024

Hi Kit!

I sent an email late last week asking folks to take a look at the roster you referenced and direct questions to me and/or Yadira so we can make the edits necessary to keep the roster updated—I'm still making the edits that folks have sent.

I took notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17pQa0ibZKuv8jllGM6ndqrI49qO8HBh7KcXEuD0HTvc/edit?usp=sharing> from the February meeting. There was no meeting in March, and the minutes from last week's meeting hasn't gone out yet.

Hope that's helpful.

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion