[DEOC] Best Practices in Employee Recruitment

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 12 21:17:35 PDT 2023

Super late reply, but sharing this resource that was developed by several folks still in our CTC system: https://sites.google.com/site/dehpdwactc/

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>