[DEOC] Fw: Welcome Glenda Breiler, new Director of Tribal Government Affairs at SBCTC

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:02:15 PDT 2023

Dear DEOC--

I'd like you to meet our incoming Director of Tribal Government Affairs, Glenda Breiler (see the email from Paul below). I was fortunate to have led the search for our next director and am so excited to welcome Glenda to SBCTC and to be co-creators with you all.

Glenda is a product of our community college system as both a student and staff. She joins us on September 27.

peace,
Sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>