[DEOC] [EXT] Final DEOC Retreat Agenda

Martinez, Doris dmartinez at rtc.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:03:06 PDT 2023

Gracias Yadira, Sophia and Courtnay!
As we are preparing for travel, we will we need to provide a card during check in or is that covered by Sophia's office through a direct bill? And will we need to complete travel authorizations through our campus, correct?
My apologies if this has been covered on the listserv.

Doris Martinez, M. Ed.
Executive Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
425-235-6391
dmartinez at rtc.edu | rtc.edu<https://www.rtc.edu/>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

[/Users/ebeasley/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_291362957]<https://www.rtc.edu/>
3000 NE 4th St., Renton WA 98056
Students Succeed at RTC.
[Facebook logo in grey]<https://www.facebook.com/rentontechnicalcollege>[Twitter bird logo in grey]<https://twitter.com/rentontech>[Youtube logo in grey]<https://www.youtube.com/rentontechnicalcollege>[LinkedIn logo in grey]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/renton-technical-college>[Instagram logo in grey]<https://instagram.com/rentontechnicalcollege/>

" Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
-Desmond Tutu