[DEOC] FW: [EXTERNAL] NADOHE PNW Leadership Council voting

Neal, Vanessa VNeal at clark.edu
Mon Oct 23 23:06:12 PDT 2023

Hi Fam-

Below is the election form to vote on the NADOHE PNW leadership council. I see you, Luz!

There is a need to have a formal vote to approve this slate of leaders. The election form is here<https://forms.gle/ciDcn5rnnDjzNm4n7> and should take about 3 minutes to complete. Please cast your vote by Friday, Oct. 27 at 5 p.m.

Thanks,

Vanessa

Vanessa C.K. Neal (she/her)
Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/
Diversity and Equity Officer
Clark College, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI)
Mail Stop: TGB 121