[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] request: equitable screening and hiring practices training content

Davenport, Chari cdavenport at cascadia.edu
Fri Oct 13 12:12:25 PDT 2023

Hello there, at Cascadia we have Equity Advocates and also use the Oregon State training program. Our Equity Advocates primarily serve on hiring committees, but we are exploring having them also assist with tenure track decisions and other areas where we can use an E&I lens when making decisions. Hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Chari

Chari Davenport
Vice President of Equity and Inclusion
Cascadia College