[DEOC] Fw: Racial Equity Toolkit Webinar - Monday, December 4th @ 10am

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 29 17:13:44 PST 2023

Dear DEOC--

The folks at Communities for our Colleges is putting on this webinar and have asked for our collaboration to launch a toolkit for stakeholders to achieve equity outcomes rooted in social change.

The webinar will be led by one of their fellows, and I hope that if you're unable to attend, that you could pass it on to others in your spheres—students, staff, faculty, administrators, and other education-related organizers?

You may have already received this info but if not, please do pass on.

peace,
sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion