[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Re: Professional Development/Evaluation Report Out

Neal, Vanessa VNeal at clark.edu
Wed May 24 10:03:25 PDT 2023

Thank you. Yes, our marketing team is putting together a template and glad you shared this template as I don't think we'd have ours done on time to share with ya'll before it's due. But we'll see.

Vanessa C.K. Neal
Interim Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Diversity and Equity Officer
Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI)
She/Her(s) Pronouns
Clark College, Mail Stop: GHL 214